Thursday, January 20, 2005

Paris Hilton Update

I'm devoting one post entirely to a single Paris Hilton quote:

"I went to Wal-Mart for the first time. I always thought they sold wallpaper. I didn't realize it has everything. You can get anything you want there for really, really cheap."

Holy shit.

Ho... holy shit. And how much money has been spent on this... "girl?" Money that could be literally spent on ANYTHING else and would be a better use of it? Like, fixing the nation's septic problems, or painting Oklahoma's mailboxes a lovely shade of fuschia. These things are worthless, but at least they aren't actively working against the progress of humanity. Shit, give me her money. No... wait. I usually find myself actively working against the progress of humanity one way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home