Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Okay, fine

Okay. Okay. I officially suck at this blog thing. That’s because recently I have been incredibly busy with all the tests, finals, surgery, crimefighting, lobbying for anti-smoking bills, morphing into various giant anime robots to defend the earth from silly villains, and drinking. All right, maybe everything but the first part isn’t true, because I have no finals, but what the fuck do you care? It’s not like this is your primary source of information, right? Right?

So here’s how it’s going to work. Every Tuesday and Friday I will go to CNN.com, pick out the headline, and comment on world affairs. Actually, fuck Tuesday and Friday, I’ll do it when I get bored watching TV and avoiding anything productive, which will probably be a lot more common. There. Now I have a schedule and a regimen (not really), and my legions of adoring fans (also a lie) will have their thirsts for my wisdom finally placated (boy, what a whopper).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home