Wednesday, February 23, 2005

February

Did anyone ever notice the useless extra "R" in "February?" The only people I've noticed who pronounced that were in the far, far North.

Anyways, I've been busy as hell this month. Typically, I'm reading (or am supposed to be reading) 4-6 texts at once, not including scholarly essays, of which there are a shitload. Busy busy busy, work work work.

But enough of this pointless whining. On to the outrageous and obscene whining, which is just as pointless, but is what you guys actually come here to read.

However, I'm too damn tired to whine. I think I'll take a nap instead. I'll sum up things as fast as I can:

Usual hooligan stuff, threw rocks at propane tanks, possibly broke the air conditioning in a complex, ate pasta with bloody mary mix (was quite good), swore profusely at the elderly, set fire to a blood bank, wore a ten gallon hat for an entire day without noticing, resurrected grandpa in an unholy ritual just so he could write me a check, pretended to be a food inspector just so I could get a free meal, etc, etc, etc. Try and guess where I started making things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home